Before We Begin
- The Mandatory Co-Parenting Programme (CPP) e-learning will take approximately 1.5 hours and you can choose to complete the CPP e-learning in more than one sitting.
- Your progress will be saved up to 6 months from your last login.
- There are 5 modules with audio and interactive elements. You may want to get a pair of earphones ready.
- If you are ineligible for Singpass, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- If you require emotional support while going through the e-learning, you may click on the blue button to access Online Counselling. Should you require immediate assistance, please call Samaritans of Singapore at 1767 (24 hours) or the National Care Hotline at 1800-202-6868 (8am to 8pm).